A note from EACA's Land Use and Zoning Committee:
Talks with commercial parcel owners, managers, proprietors, city, and business leaders has been quite fruitful. Your feedback and input has been instrumental in shaping this initiative and partnering with our commercial partners and the East Atlanta Business Association. Here we, fellow neighbors, return to present the updates to you.
Specifically, noting the following:
- Expanded boundaries for revitalized Commercial Node and 4 new inclusions parcels
- Types of businesses and permissible uses
- Mobility - parking, pedestrian, streetscape, sidewalk, amenity zones
- Residential and Commercial mix
- Timeline for legal review and City Council
Community Outreach Session
Saturday, November 12th | 11- 12:30pm
First Mount Pleasant Baptist Church (Maynard Terrace)
*light refreshments will be provided
Dial In: 646 931 3860
Meeting ID: 885 3474 3537 | Passcode: 125287
In-person capacity is 50 persons and masks are required. Please encourage neighbors with limited access and mobility challenges to dial-in.
Questions: email@example.com and 770-771-2652