East Atlanta Business Association membership represents all types of business within the neighborhood. EABA represents retail, restaurants, bar and event venues, daily services like dry cleaning, beauty and wellness, professional services, specialty shops and arts and events for residents and businesses alike!
10 Great Reasons to Be a Member
1. Connection: You are connected to a larger group banded together to produce positive results for business in East Atlanta.
2. Monthly Meetings: Monthly general meetings provide access to information and networking for East Atlanta professionals. Members can receive 5 minutes on the monthly agenda to engage the membership around events, projects or just informational. Attend to enhance your professional development and get to know your business neighbors!
3. Advocacy: You can contribute your voice to ensure that the unified business voice of East Atlanta is heard and taken seriously by the City of Atlanta and other related agencies.
4. Free Informational Services: The association keeps members in touch with each other and current issues through the our web site and email updates of emerging issues relevant to doing business in East Atlanta.
5. Networking: Monthly opportunities to network with a diverse group of business owners to assist you in building your contacts, sharing ideas, best practices and solutions to small business challenges. Two EABA members can set up an info table per month at the monthly meetings. Connect directly with your business community!!
6. Affiliation: You will have affiliation with YOUR local advocacy group!!
7. EABA Events: As an EABA member, you can participate in events produced by EABA for the promotion of East Atlanta and the businesses that make it!
8. Leadership Opportunities: All members opportunities to learn and practice leadership and meeting management skills that you may need for your professional growth or self-promotion. Opportunities are available on the Board, committees and special projects.
9. Recognition: You will be recognized as a member of EABA in the online directory and social media shout outs!
10. Empowerment: You are part of a larger community. You are empowered to get involved in issues that affect your personal and professional community!