We hope you, your family and employees are healthy!
Let's all do what's necessary to #flattenthecurve of COVID-19 so we can get back to business!EABA is here to advocate on behalf of its members, provide information and communicate!!!
- We now have a bank account and all membership payments are automated through our website: EastAtlantaBiz.com
MAKE IT EASIER FOR YOUR CUSTOMERS TO SUPPORT YOU!
UPDATES YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Answer the phone and have an up-to-date recorded message.
- Your customers may want to call-in their orders.
- Update your hours on your website, on Google and on Facebook. If your hours change, make sure to make the change in all places.
- Restaurants: Make changes to your listings on Google, Facebook, Yelp, Zomato and Bing.
- Update your operations for instance you no longer provide sit-down service, only take-out or curbside pick-up.
- Amplify your social media presence! Tag @EastAtlantaBiz on instagram and Facebook. #eastatlantabiz #eastatlanta #eaba #shopsmall #discoveratl #shoplocalatl #shopeav
- Offer online gift cards that can be purchased now and used later: https://www.merchantmaverick.com/gift-cards-for-small-businesses/
- Offer subscription services, online delivery options and live streaming services.
Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms Creates $7 Million Fund to Assist Those Impacted by COVID-19
FILL THIS SURVEY IN ORDER TO PREPARE OUR BUSINESS COMMUNITY FOR POSSIBLE ASSISTANCE!
Fill out as many times as you need to help us track the impact on your business due to COVID-19. The survey is timestamped!
SMALL BUSINESS LOANS & RESOURCES
SBA Disaster Loan Assistance Declared for GA- Application Now Open
How to Overview
Treasury and IRS to delay tax payment deadline by 90 days
NEW Information for filing for unemployment, mandatory filing by employers for partial claims, and reemployment services
PayPal Loans for Business
KIVA business loans
Facebook Small Business Grants Program
COVID-19 Resources from CDC