FRIDAY APRIL 3 WEBINARS
NFIB COVID-19 Part IV: How to Apply for a Coronavirus Small Business Loan Webinar: Friday April 3 @ Noon
- NFIB will host its fourth COVID-19 webinar on Friday, April 3, 2020, at 12 pm ET, which will focus exclusively on small business loan programs that are now available.
- SBA Economic Injury Disaster Loan (EIDL) applications are already being accepted. And starting April 3, 2020, small businesses and sole proprietorships can apply for forgivable loans under the Paycheck Protection Program (PPPL). Businesses interested in a PPPL have been advised by the U.S. Treasury Department to apply as quickly as they can because there is a funding cap.
- SEE THE SLIDES FROM THE PRESENTATION
Facebook Live with Downs Law on Commercial Landlord/Tenant Q&A: Friday April 3 @ Noon
FRIDAY APRIL 3: PAYROLL PROTECTION PLAN OPENS
Payroll Protection Plan: Opens Friday April 3 through June 30, 2020
Based on the legislation, it may be helpful for interested business owners to gather the following information about their business:
- 2019 Payroll — including the last 12 months of payroll
- 2019 Employees — 1099's for 2019 employees and independent contractors that would otherwise be an employee of your business. (Note: Do NOT include 1099's for services)
- Healthcare costs — all health insurance premiums paid by the business owner under a group health plan.
- Retirement — your company retirement plan funding paid for by the company.
CARES Act Info
GRANT OPPORTUNITY DUE SATURDAY APRIL 4, 2020
More good news for small businesses! Local Initiatives Support Corporation (LISC) and Verizon are partnering to provide grants up to $10,000 to businesses and non-profits facing immediate financial pressure because of COVID-19 with an emphasis on supporting entrepreneurs of color, women-owned businesses and other enterprises in historically underserved communities who don’t have access to flexible, affordable capital.
The grant can be used for paying rent and utilities, meeting payroll, paying outstanding debt to vendors, and other immediate operational costs.
Applications are due on Saturday, April 4. Click here to apply: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/LISCSBGrant
RESTAURANT RELIEF FUNDS
EAV business owners with out of work or staff with cut hours, we have set up a resource for customers to find and directly tip their favorite servers, bartenders, etc. Tips go directly to the employee. We just need a list of staff names and their preferred e-payment methods.
Go to www.facebook.com/EAVvirtualtipjar/ and message us your info. We will message you back when your info is live and you can promote the site.
UNEMPLOYMENT INFO + LOANS AND GRANTS
Unemployment Filing Claims Info
SBA Disaster Loan Relief Fund
Truist-Liftfund Disaster ReliefApply for grants ranging from $5K-$25K to combat capital shortages.
SOCIAL MEDIA CHECK UP!
- Follow on Facebook & Instagram: EastAtlantaBiz
- Tag @EastAtlantaBiz on all posts on FB & IG
- Use hashtags #eastatlantabiz #EABA #weareatl #atlstrong
- Add @EastAtlantaBiz as a co-host to FB events!
JOIN EABA + CHECK OUT OUR MEMBERS