Free webinar on the Paycheck Protection Program
Join Intuit on Friday, April 17 at 11:00 AM PT as our panel discusses this new government-backed relief program and how it can help eligible businesses and organizations.
Commercial Tenant/Landlord FB Live with Downs Law
There's obviously a lot of economic instability with the recent Covid-19 outbreak. What is the impact of the recent crisis on landlord/tenant relationships?
Downs Law will answer landlord/tenant questions live on Facebook this Friday at noon.
POST YOUR QUESTIONS
Please post your questions on FB in the event conversation or send us a question in messenger.
AWBI Grants for COVID-19 Small Business Support + Recording of EIDL & PPP Webinar
Atlanta Wealth Building Initiative (AWBI) has just launched a new COVID-19 Small Business Support fund with a focus on supporting black owned businesses located in City of Atlanta's Southwest, Southeast, or Northwest neighborhoods.
Grants ranging from $2,500 - $25,000 will be awarded to qualifying businesses to cover employee salaries, rent, supplier expenses, and technical assistance for up to 3 months.
• Business must be established prior to March 16, 2019.
• Business must be in good standing.
• Annual Revenues of the business or nonprofit not to exceed $3 million as evidenced by Financial Statement or other financial documentation.
• Eligible uses include: working capital to support payroll expenses, rent, mortgage payments, utility expenses, technical assistance or other similar expenses that occur in the ordinary course of operations.
Learn more and apply >>
Patch has made it easier for local businesses and individuals to help reach their communities during the coronavirus outbreak.
For a limited time, events and classifieds are free to promote in one community, so your messages to your neighbors can get more visibility.
Posting to Patch’s classifieds section can help spread the word out about job listings, housing opportunities, stuff for sale and more.
Also, you can post to Patch’s local calendars to share fundraisers, webinars or other virtual events still happening while you’re sheltered in place.
When you choose to promote your event or classified for free, your post will get featured on Patch’s news pages and in our newsletters for the next seven days. If you want to promote for longer, or to more communities, you can do so for just $1 per day.
If you have any more questions, feel free to reach out to our support team, who can help you get started right away.
The Patch Team
GOFUND ME MATCHING GRANT
Business Owners: If you have one, submit your GoFundMe to get a $500 matching grant. I did it a couple weeks ago and they just matched $500 to our GoFundMe today. It's really simple...
Here are the requirements...
- - Have at least $500 raised
- - Have the business owner set up as the beneficiary to the campaign (if they aren't raising funds themselves)
- - Have withdrawals set up
- - Add the hashtag #smallbusinessrelief to your campaign story
To donate to the grant fund: