Can you believe it's been SIX WEEKS since COVID-19 became a daily topic?
How are you feeling now that some restrictions are being eased?
- We're feeling mixed emotions! We know everyone is trying to figure out what is best for ourselves, customers and our businesses.
- We continue to support safe practices for businesses and individuals alike per the CDC guidelines.
- There is a lot changing every day. EABA is working hard to collect, distill and distribute relevant information in a timely manner.
- Thank you to our 53 members ! Welcome to the 7 new members (TaroTeri Spiritual LLC, The T-Shirt Lady LLC, Clarity at Work, The Midway Pub, Carolina Hemp Company, Nail Shack Salon and Traci with an Eye Graphic Design, LLC) in the past 30 days!
YOU WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT PPP AND EIDL
Tues. April 28th @ 2pmApplying for PPP and Other COVID-19 Funding
With a new round of COVID-19 relief legislation approved, GoDaddy wants to help you secure the small business funding you need. We have partnered with small business experts, Next Street, to break down how you can get in the best position for the upcoming $310 billion stimulus package.
Wed. April 29th @ Noon NFIB Coronavirus Weekly Briefing for Small Business
The upcoming webinar on Wednesday April 29th, will focus on new developments with the PPP and EID loan programs and participant Q&A.
PPP APPLICATION NOW OPEN: Reinvestment Fund
MORE INFORMATION AND APPLICATION
HAVE QUESTIONS??? HERE ARE SOME GREAT RESOURCES TO HELP!
Can I get a Paycheck Protection Program loan if I've laid off employees?
Employee Retention Credits versus the Paycheck Protection Program
How the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act affects your payroll Info on SBA Loans and Unemployment
Workforce Atlanta Guide for Employers and Job Seekers
Read Gov. Kemp’s Reviving a Healthy Georgia Executive Order
Salons and Spas as of 4/24/20Restaurants as of 4/27/20
FIND THIS EMAIL HELPFUL?
PLEASE HELP EABA OUT AND FILL OUT THIS SURVEY BY FRIDAY!
We want to know how your business has been impacted over the last 6 weeks and business continuity steps you have taken.
DEADLINE TO SUBMIT IS FRIDAY MAY 1, 2020
- We will share this information with the City of Atlanta to gather data to better inform the needs of the business community during these uncertain times.
FILL OUT THE SURVEY NOW