We're officially into a new season of COVID-19 living, most businesses are reopened in some capacity with more adjustments daily, the need to apply for relief is still real for many. We know that this time has been challenging at best. Just know that EABA is here for you- drop of a call or email anytime.
- Help EABA get our brand launched...attend via Zoom Tuesday | 6/23.
- Get help with your EDIL/PPP applications 6.22-6.24. NFIB webinar on Wed | 6/24.
- We acknowledge the need for equal dignity for all...check out the weekly webinar from the National Center for Civil and Human Rights on Fri | 6/26.
- KEEP READING
Back before we even knew COVID existed, EABA held a branding exercise at our November general meeting.
From that meeting, the marketing committee creatives have been hard at work creating a brand for our organization as well as a brand for the neighborhood.
SEE WHAT Joe Price Design, Media Terror Alert and Traci with an Eye Graphic Design have been working on- an EABA logo, an East Atlanta mark and our very own font type!!!!
Please register in advance for the ZOOM EABA BRANDING PRESENTATION
EIDL APPLICATION IS OPEN AGAIN
PPP LOAN FORGIVENESS UPDATE | APPLICATIONS CLOSE ON JUNE 30TH!
NFIB Webinar | Wed. @ Noon | REGISTER HERE
- PPP EZ Application – Step-by-Step Instructions for Maximizing PPP Loan Forgiveness
New PPP Law Updates
- Lengthens the loan forgiveness period from eight weeks to 24 weeks.
- Lowers the amount of PPP funds that must be spent on payroll from 75% to 60% and allows 40% for other qualifying expenses.
- Delays employer payroll tax payments through the end of 2020.
- Exempts borrowers from the FTE loan forgiveness reduction if borrowers are unable to return to the same level of business activity as before Feb. 15th due to Covid-19.
WATCH A STEP BY STEP GUIDE FOR PPP LOAN FORGIVENESS APPLICATION
CATCH UP ON ALL PPP RECORDED WEBINARS AND OTHER COVID BUSINESS RELATED INFO
NEED HELP WITH THE PPP APPLICATION?
MAKE SURE YOU ARE ELIGIBLE FOR A PPP LOAN BEFORE YOU SCHEDULE
CLICK HERE TO SCHEDULE YOUR APPOINTMENT FOR HELP
WEEKLY UPDATE FROM NCCHR | WHAT DOES DEFUND THE POLICE ACTUALLY MEAN WEBINAR? 6.26.20
|This program will explore the history of policing, how public opinion of the police is changing and what defunding the police actual means and how this would affect our communities.